- Unity Day: Wednesday, October 25 – Students may wear orange to school for National Unity Day. Unite for kindness, acceptance, and inclusion! (Regular dress down guidelines apply; must wear orange in order to dress down.)
- 6th-8th Grade Math Carnival: Wednesday, October 25, 6-8pm – For 6th-8th grade students and families – Complete details here
- Dollar Dress Down Day: Friday, October 27 – Please follow regular dress down day guidelines. (NO costumes or Halloween-themed items.)
- November Board Meeting: Wednesday, November 8, 6-8pm
- Sibling, Make-up, and Retake picture day: Tuesday, November 14. Tr. Susan will send out more info as the date approaches.
- November PTA Meeting: Wednesday, November 15
1st Trimester Interim Reports
Interim report cards will be going home this week for all students in 5th-8th grade. Students in 1st-4th grade who are struggling in one or more major academic areas will also receive them. Kindergarten students do not receive interim reports in the 1st trimester.
The reports will be mailed, emailed, and available to view in Alma when ready.
Think Different Day
As part of Learning Disability Awareness Month, Eye to Eye will be hosting a Think Different Day at AIM Academy on October 28th. This day is an exciting opportunity for students with learning disabilities and/or ADHD and their parents!
Two sessions, one for students and one for parents, will run simultaneously for two hours each.
Earn Bonus Box Tops
Download the Box Tops app and earn bonus Box Top points for ICS all year long!
Support Take Flight
You can support our 7th grade travel program and share easily with friends through our EdBacker campaign! Our goal this year is to raise $7,000 to support international travel for 42 ICS 7th graders.