Hello ICS families,
We cannot wait to see you at our Fall Fest next Saturday, Oct. 20!
We need volunteers to help make it fun for everyone. Volunteering at our events is a wonderful way to meet and get to know new ICS families.
The first fall-weather weekend of the year is a perfect time to clean out your closets and get ready for next weekend’s swap!
On Saturday, October 20th, 11:00-1:30
Take Flight will hold a clothing and book swap!
- All donations of gently worn clothing and books are welcome.
- Women’s, children’s and men’s clothing and accessories in good condition are all welcome.
- Please do not bring us your ripped/stained/yucky clothing.
- Anyone is welcome to come and “shop” for a suggested donation of $20.
- Shoppers can take as much as they can for their $20 donation – so bring your blue IKEA bag!
Want dibs on the the best stuff?
You can join us to help set up on Saturday beginning at 10:30.
Mark your calendars now for these 2018-19 PTA events:
- 12/14 – Teachers are Souper and Report Card Conferences Childcare
- 12/19 – Winter Meeting: Potluck and Movie Night
- Online Summer Camp Auction
- 3/20 – Spring Meeting: Annual Meeting and Silent Auction Planning Meeting
- 3/22 – Teachers are Souper and Report Card Conference Childcare
- 4/6 – Silent Auction
Looking for other ways to get involved? Join a committee!
If you haven’t joined the PTA yet for this school year, join now to support their work and to get important membership news and updates throughout the year.