I hope that you are enjoying summer.
We will be sending out regular reminders about the new arrival and dismissal times for next year. Please see below. In addition, I have included the new dismissal times for our Early Dismissal Wednesdays.
Please note that we did request the same arrival and dismissal times as 2019-2020 and prior, but were assigned new times (same as the in-person times for Spring 2021). With almost 40% of our students using the district’s school bus transportation service, our instructional hours must be based on our assigned transportation schedule.
Please see details below so that you can plan accordingly.
School District of Philadelphia Transportation Schedule for ICS:
- Bus Drop off Window: 7:00 – 7:20
- Bus Pick Up Window: 3:10 – 3:30
ICS’ School Day Schedule for Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays:
- Student Arrival Time: 7-7:25
- Instructional Start Time: 7:30 (students marked late beginning at 7:35)
- Student Dismissal Time for 1st-8th grade and Kindergartners with siblings in 1st-8th grade at ICS: 3:05 – 3:25
- Student Dismissal Time for Kindergartners without siblings in 1st-8th grade at ICS: 2:45 – 3:00
ICS’ School Day Schedule for Wednesdays:
- Student Arrival Time will remain the same as the other days of the week.
- Student Dismissal Time for 1st-8th grade and Kindergartners with siblings in 1st-8th grade at ICS: 12:05 – 12:25
- Student Dismissal Time for Kindergartners without siblings in 1st-8th grade at ICS: 11:45 – 12:00
Similar to this spring, we will adjust our day accordingly and plan a program that will address the academic, social, and emotional needs of our staff and students.
We are still ironing out details, so please look for additional information about arrival and dismissal over the summer. The pick up times for individual bus stops/routes have not yet been determined.