We are excited to share with you that our school community will be celebrating Unity Day on Wednesday, October 20, 2021. Please have your students wear something orange in support of this special day!
All students can dress down as long as they wear ORANGE!
Dress Down Day Guidelines:
– All tops and dresses must have a sleeve and fully cover the midriff
– No strapless, halter, or tube tops
– No see-through shirts
– All bottoms must be no shorter than 3 inches above the knee
– No tights worn as pants
– No hoop or dangling earrings
– No inappropriate or derogatory language, images, or messages on any item of clothing