Dear ICS families,
On Thursday, October 27th, all students will have their individual photos taken by Lifetouch. There will be 4 photographers safely spaced out in the gym to accommodate picture day for K-8th grade…and teachers & staff!
If you would like to purchase a picture package, please click https://my.lifetouch.com/ and type in our school code: EVT7RQ4TR
Below are some useful tips and information about Picture Day:
- All students MUST have their picture taken, whether or not you are buying a picture package. This is for ID cards purposes and inclusion in the classroom composite and the yearbook.
- Students may “dress up” or “dress down” for picture day. Even if you are not buying any sort of photo package, your child is allowed to dress up or dress down.
- If your child is sick on picture day…fear not! Make-up picture day is Friday, 12/2.
- If you would like sibling photos taken, those will also be taken on Friday, 12/2.
- Pictures are usually delivered to ICS in early November. Classroom composites aren’t delivered until sometime in December or after the first of the year.
If you have any questions, please contact Tr. Susan –email@example.com