Our 2017 “Spring Picnic” Silent Auction is Saturday, May 13 from 6-8 pm, and the Live Auction will take place at 8:30 pm. Music, drinks, games, food, & dancing will continue until 10 pm.
Our fundraising goal for 2017 is $30,000.
Registration is NOW OPEN! Pre-purchase your tickets online.
Get the bidding and fun going early with our Online Auction.
Volunteer! We need folks for setup, clean up, check out and more. All volunteers will receive a much-coveted Free Dress-Down Day pass for each of your ICS students. (Kitchen volunteers who sign up for 1.5 hours will receive a FREE auction ticket!) Sign up now!
CAN I GET INVOLVED?
Most definitely! Incredible teachers and support from involved parents are what make ICS the amazing school that it is. We need your help, and there are many ways to get involved and help out.
Make a donation, or begin to solicit donations! You’ll be surprised by how excited businesses are to be part of strengthening local schools, and how thankful they are for the publicity!
Here are some donation ideas:
- Health and Beauty: Wardrobe or makeup consultations, dental services, personal trainers, health club membership, salon services, jewelry, salon gift certificates.
- Food and Wine: Fine wines, gift baskets, restaurant certificates, catering services, cooking lessons, cookbooks, group dinners, party packages, lunches/dinners with local celebrities.
- Entertainment: Concert, theater, or museum tickets, memberships to local cultural venues, tickets to parks, music lessons, backstage passes, tour packages, theater performances.
- Getaways: A weekend at a hotel, B&B or inn, or a week at your vacation home. Train or airline tickets, travel packages.
- Sports Tickets: Lessons, personal trainers, health club memberships, autographed memorabilia, new sports equipment, backstage access to athletic events, sport store gift certificates.
- Home and Business: Consulting services, personal organizers, home or garden items, interior design or landscaping services, babysitting services, cleaning services, painter or contractor services, florist services, store gift certificates, computer services and repair, laptop computers, Kindles, iPads.
- Educational Items: Tutoring or test prep in math, reading, foreign languages, etc., art or sport lessons.
- For Kids: New games, books, Legos, electronic toys, computer software (new only please!), lessons, summer camps, theater tickets, children’s parties.
- Your Personal Touch: Use your skills and talents to offer something special–food items, personal tours, lessons, crafts, or works of art. Amazing desserts? Video editing? Scrapbooking? Our ICS parents each have special gifts…share yours today!
- Help your child’s class create a work of art and/or a themed gift basket.
Join a committee! Many hands make light work, and this is a great way to get to know other ICS families. We have food & drink committees, a decoration committee, donations teams, a games committee and more! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about committee work and find the best fit for you.