Celebrate National School Lunch Week! – Students who eat a school lunch every day this week (Oct. 10-13) will be entered into a raffle drawing for a red Fire 7 Tablet!
Board Meeting – Wednesday, October 11, 6-8pm – Click here for agenda.
PTA Meeting – Wednesday, October 18, 5:30-7:30pm
Student lottery applications for the 2018-2019 school year will be released on January 1, 2018.
Tour dates for prospective parents have not been scheduled yet. We will post them on our student lottery page when the dates are available.
Still need to access any back to school paperwork or resources?
- 2017-18 school calendar at a glance
- Student Residency Questionnaire
- 2017-2018 Student Health Information form – If your child will need to take medication at school, you must also submit this medication administration form.
- Dental assessment form (required for Kinder/3rd/7th graders)
- Health & immunization assessment form (required for Kinder/6th graders)
- Change of address form (proof of address also required)
- Aftercare providers