School office hours during the summer are 9am-2pm, Mon-Fri.
The August Board Meeting is this Wednesday, August 16, 2017 from 6-8pm. You can find the agenda here.
Back to School News
- Supply lists can be found here.
- All students entering 3rd grade must submit an updated dental assessment.
- All students entering 6th grade must submit an updated health & immunization assessment.
- All students entering 7th grade must submit an updated dental assessment.
- If your child needs medication administered at school, you must submit a medication administration form signed by your physician and an adult must deliver the medication supply to school in person.
- Starting in 5th grade, students may only wear red polo shirts with ICS logo. Logo shirts can be purchased directly from Lands’ End, or families may bring their own red logo shirts to Triple Play Sports for embroidery.
- If you have moved recently, please make sure you have submitted a change of address form and proof of your new residence to Tr. Jenny so that you do not experience disruptions in school services at the start of the school year.
- Key kindergarten dates
- Dress code quick-guide (complete dress code is on p. 8 of our handbook)
- PTA picnic/playdate for kindergarten
- Kindergarten supply list
Transportation Forms – Annual dismissal/school bus request forms for returning students were due in May. All students entering K-6th grades must submit a dismissal plan. If you need more copies, you can find & print them from the Transportation page. If you are seeking an aftercare provider, check out the list of programs that pick up at ICS here.