ICS is now recruiting culturally-proficient staff for the following positions for the 2017-2018 school year. If interested in a position, email a cover letter, resume, and clearances to firstname.lastname@example.org.
K-2 Spanish Teacher (Part-time, 25 hours per week)
Assistants (Part-time, 20 hours per week)
- Bilingual Classroom Assistant (Spanish)
- Classroom Assistant (English)
- Non-Teaching Assistant
Lead Recess Teacher
This position is 40 hours per week. Applicants should have experience working in diverse settings and/or commitment to improving one’s own cultural competence.
Working under the direction of the Dean of Students, in coordination with the Principal, the Lead Recess Coach is responsible for the daily supervision and management of a safe and healthy recess program. The Lead Recess Coach has the following responsibilities:
- Partner with the Playworks Site Coordinator to learn and practice, with support, how to implement strategies and best practices for a high functioning recess.
- Learn, practice, and independently manage all recess periods and the Junior Coach Program.
- Model Playworks core values, program implementation, group management, and rapport building strategies for students and school staff.
Compensation: $11.00 an hour with benefits.