Independence Charter School – Center City (ICS) is a K-8 Philadelphia citywide admission charter school focused on academic excellence, second language acquisition, and developing global citizens.
ICS is now recruiting culturally proficient staff for the following possible openings this coming 2019-2020 school year.
If interested in a position, email a cover letter and resume, including all current or in-process PA certifications and clearances to Tish Prendergast at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bilingual Positions (Spanish fluency required):
- Elementary Spanish Immersion Classroom Teacher
- Middle School Social Studies Teacher
- Middle School Spanish Teacher
- Spanish Immersion Teaching Assistant (part-time)
English Language Positions:
- Elementary Special Education Teacher
- Enrollment Coordinator
- Elementary Teaching Assistant (part-time)
- Special Education Teaching Assistant (part-time)
- Intervention Teacher (part-time)
- Intervention Assistant (part-time)